The person will be part of the e-commerce team that handles 9 markets and help drive this part of our business commercially. This includes developing and maintaining our ecommerce both commercially and technically to make it relevant for our customers including our subscription customers. As part of the role this person will work closely with our logistics and finance teams to ensure we have the most competitive customer experience also in regards of delivery and payment options. This person will work closely with our design, brand, customer support and marketing team as to get assets and creatives needed for our ecommerce.
A winning candidate has minimum 3 years’ experience of hand-on e-commerce work, is commercially driven, technically knowledgeable, has good communication skills and is not afraid to get stuff done him/herself.
· Work closely with our paid and social media specialists to design a commercial content plan that drives growth for the ecommerce site
· Updates and maintains our e-commerce site through managing our CMS for e.g. product updates (updating images and texts on PDPs)
· Identifies and resolves bugs and issues either independently or through structured support from our website agency
· Creates business cases for larger development investments, requirements and plans together with team manager
· A/B tests different messages and content assets in a structured way to drive improvement in ecommerce performance
· Creates biweekly reports on e-commerce performance including analysis of trends per product, per market and traffic source as well as pure ecommerce data such as AoV, CR, site performance etc.
· Proactively, based on monthly report and additional analysis, creates action plans for improving the performance of the ecommerce, both in terms of larger development efforts but also in terms of smaller operational improvements
· Responsibility for updating and maintaining Google Tag Manager, Google Shop and Google Merchant Centre
· Responsibility for maintaining both product and site review in Yotpo
The ideal candidate has the following experience & skills:
· Passion for Sustainability and Green brands
· Minimum 3 years of e-commerce experience with strong track record
· Proven both commercial and technical experience from e-commerce work
· An analytical AND creative mind who can drive real business impact
· Coding experience is preferable
· Strong entrepreneurial skills. We look for a doer who identifies opportunities and quickly tackles them
· Structured – We look for a person who is comfortable working in a structured manner
· Experience working with CMS systems is required
· Experience with Salesforce commerce cloud, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Merchant Centre, Google Shopping and Yotpo is preferred
· Fluent in English
· The role is located in the Stockholm HQ
· The role will report to E-commerce Manager