As catalogue and sales leader, your role will be to ensure that our current product catalogue is available and selling. You will also have the ownership for ensuring that all A+ content and marketing material is reflected correctly and is winning consumers to Naty in all countries. You have a passion to drive sales but you also enjoy working with operational tasks and you’re convinced that “Retail is detail”.
This is a key role in our team, as Amazon is one of our largest customers globally, and we are depending on this role for the business to operate flawlessly. You will coordinate tasks across multiple functions (logistics, sales, marketing), identify sales opportunities, as well as lead the administrative areas independently. We are looking for a candidate highly skilled in managing various administrative and sales related tasks in parallel. We also look for strong communication skills and a quick mind, since the role includes liaising with and quickly solving tasks in collaboration with the other functions in the team and with our counterparts at Amazon.
- Drive sales growth with Amazon in Europe
- Ensure catalogue data base quality. Conduct on-going checks, correction and case management on all products selling.
- Make sure that the product presentation on Amazon Europe & North America’s platforms is always displayed correctly and optimized for conversion, as well as aligned with the commercial objectives
- Ensure that all prices and products are correctly displayed in Amazon Vendor Central
- Analyse sales / campaign data
- Competitive monitoring
- Assist with back-end tasks
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience
- Previous experience with the Amazon account in a similar role is a great advantage
- Background in catalogue / merchandising administration in an international company is appreciated
- Good understanding of eCommerce FMCG sales drivers
- Attention to details and the ability to manage several projects in parallel
- Good Office applications skills including data base management in Excel
- Good communication skills in English
- Good analytical skills
- Passion for sustainability
The position is based in Stockholm at Naty´s headoffice or alternatively in Frankfurt. You work 5/5 days per week at the office.