Naty AB has an exciting job offer for Supply Chain Specialist to join our Supply chain team in our fast-paced daily operations, working in a truly international and cross-functional setting on the front line of product development. The role is focused on securing material readiness by working hands-on with our international vendor base, as well as our internal logistics, manufacturing and R&D team.
- Order- and delivery management, securing a timely and seamless logistics flow
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the international vendor base Naty’s 3PL partners and work proactively to solve and negotiate solutions to problems as they occur
- Support various ongoing Supply Chain projects and supplier initiatives to ensure project needs and timelines are met in best possible way.
- Follow up that Suppliers deliver on time
- Monitor inventory levels at 3PL and producers.
- Other related tasks within Supply Chain
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen.
- Bachelor’s degree within Logistics or similar subject
- 2-3 years’ experience working with Supply chain in FMCG
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, and problem-solving skills. Passion for results, strategy, and hands-on execution.
- Fluent in English and additional languages are a plus
- Experience from having worked in an international fast-paced setting
- Experience in working with ERP systems, warehousing and production planning
- Has a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as independently
- Qualities that we cherish are flexibility, sense of quality, friendliness and motivation to take on new challenges.
When you join us, you're offered:
- An exciting & challenging job in a forward-leaning culture that rewards ambition
- Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen & help each other along the trail
- An international work environment where an open mind is a pre-requisite
- A company that cares that treasures success both for our organization and for society & our planet
The position is within our logistics team and you will report to our Supply Chain Manager. Our modern office is located centrally on Södermalm in Stockholm and we work on site.