Do you want to contribute to a better, greener and more sustainable world? Then we have an opportunity for you to join our E-commerce and Marketing team at Naty. We are a fast growing company and we offer you unlimited opportunities to influence our company’s development. To be successful in this role you will need to be creative, have analytical skills, love online marketing, be a strong communicator and understand social media at its core.
We believe that you as a person are proactive and have a positive outlook. You enjoy working both strategically and operatively and can handle many different things at once. You will be a vital part of the Naty’s marketing team.
What you’ll do:
- Grow and engage Naty’s audience and brand reputation across all relevant social networks
- Implement and develop social media strategy
- Schedule posts across social media platforms and manage the social media calendar
- Monitor conversations and trends across social media platforms to respond timely, on brand, and inform relevant internal teams of questions, product suggestions, story ideas and trending topics.
- Set-up and implement influencer marketing strategy
- Drive registrations and activation of memebers within our Baby Club (CRM program)
- Always be up to date regarding new tools, trends and technology that can improve our social media strategy
- 3+ years of working experience in a social media and/or community management role for a consumer brand, publication, or agency
- Experience with all major social media networks
- Strong people and communication skills
- Highly organized and proactive
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- A “get it done” mentality
- Fluent in English
Our office is located on Södermalm, Stockholm. You will report to the Global Head of Marketing. You will have a permanent employment upon successfully completing 6 months probation period.
If you see yourself as our new Global Social Media Manager please apply.
Interviews will take place on a continuous basis so please send your application today. We are waiting for your application until May 29th.