You will be a member of our sales team in Stockholm and work together with our Sales Manager and the team. We have an existing international account base to maintain and there will also be opportunity to develop new accounts.
Your mission will be to analyze markets, recommend strategy and business plans including innovation launch plans, develop business with current customers and prospect for new ones.
You will work closely with Marketing department to create synergies to get maximum effect of our marketing campaigns.
You can expect to be hands-on with the account base and work in the sales team to achieve the sale targets as well as working closely with the CEO.
This is a really exciting challenge to develop your skills and growth with the company.
The ideal Candidate has/are:
- Five years of international sales or marketing experiences
- A consumer goods or FMCG background is essential and ideally an experience with e- retailers.
- Professional sales person with a strong desire for personal growth in the FMCG & Consumer sector.
- Academic marketing or business education.
- Fluent in English and preferably also fluent in Swedish. If you also have another European language on business level it´s an advantage.
- Needless to say, you must be self-going, proactive and result-driven.
- You will work from HQ on Södermalm, therefore your residential living ought to be in Stockholm area.
If this sound like something you would be interested in to discuss, please apply now.
Last date for application is November 15th 2020.